EEL was founded in 1994, representing the first association in our country to promote the science and the practice of Logistics. Over the past twenty+ years, EEL interacted with over 500 members / supporters, creating one of the most active Scientific Associations in Greece, with clear focus and dedication to assist on Enterprise Business Development and the reinforcement of the Greek Economy. Thanks to EEL, Logistics are now a key sector of paramount importance to the everyday life and the Operations of any modern Business Unit.
EEL constitutes the Scientific, non-profit Organization that promotes the interests and demands of the Logistics Market and represents the Greek logistician at all competent Institutions and Governmental Authorities, contributing significantly to the development of the entire sector.
The purpose of EEL is to promote the role of the Greek Logistician into the center of the Greek Business and the Economy, as well as to transform our country into an essential Logistics and Transportation HUB for the Balkans and the Southeastern European Region.
The power of EEL is coming from its members. In this difficult era, characterized by numerous overturns, making coalition to a reliable Scientific Body that receives the trust of a large proportion of the professionals of the Greek market as well as from the Government Authority Bodies, is considered absolutely essential and necessary.
Keeping a subscription in EEL means:
- networking with executives and enterprises
- participation in all actions of the sector
By participating in EEL, we manage the coalition of all the professionals of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, with the following aims:
- the rapid development of the industry,
- the recognition of the profession of Logistics and
- the upgrade of the role of the Greek Logistician.
Member of EEL can become any executive of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, who operates within:
- Logistics and Transport
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Operations Department of Industrial Companies
- Service Provider companies
- 3PL – Third party logistics
- IT companies, warehouses equipment companies etc.
Member of EEL can also become any company of logistics sector or Supply Chain & Purchasing Departments of all the others companies
One of the most important benefits that the EEL provide its members is the networking in the market of Logistics and the creation of contacts with:
- other executives and entrepreneurs,
- the political leadership of the country,
- representatives of agencies and organizations of the private and public sector,
Hence, we ensure a significant expansion of the industry contacts and the networking within our sector.
- The members of EEL take part in research studies of the Association, contributing in this way, to the recording of trends of our industry.
- At the same time, by actively participating in the activities of EEL, the members promote their business or the organization which they represent and take part in promoting all aspects of the Logistics industry.
- The Association members acquire access to important studies and surveys that record all the changes and trends, not only in the Greek market but also internationally , through the collaboration of EEL with other International organizations
- Members of EEL contribute to the spreading of the science of Logistics, the promotion of which started through the actions of EEL … and continues.
- The online magazine, LOGISTICS NEWS, which provides information on all the activities of the Association
- Free access to the library of the Association, continually enriched with new editions,
- Special discount policy for members’ participation in National Conferences, Seminars and Workshops organized by the EEL, as well as events of other Associations.